Documents Required at the time of Reporting/ Admission
(2 sets of self attested photocopy)
- Registration slip (Compulsory), Counselling participation fee slip
- Part academic fee receipt paid at GGSIPU
- Allotment Letter
- JEE admit card
- JEE Rank card
- Verification slip for reserved category (if any)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Std. X examinations (Photocopy)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Std. XII examinations (Photocopy)
- In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance/open education system of any recognized university/ Board / Institution, the necessary documentary evidence related to location of his/ her study centre i.e. study centre proof, certificate from the university imparting open/ distance education certifying the location of the study centre.
- Any ID proof (photocopy)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Medical certificate (Original)*
- Character certificate (Original) ( not older than 6 month)
- Reserved Category certificate (if applicable) (photocopy)
- Migration certificates for outside Delhi students
- 4 passport size photographs of the candidate
- Undertaking on non- judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- for seeking provisional admission in case the result of qualifying examination is awaited.*
- Undertaking for compliance with AICTE anti-ragging rules by the student and parents*
- Fill online anti ragging form by UGC on the link: given below and submit the printout to us. http://www.antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_Registration.aspx
Bring the Original certificates for verification and all the Photocopies must be self attested.
*As per the format enclosed.
All the above documents along with Mark sheet and Certificate of Diploma B.SC.
*CET admit card & rank card
It will also be the sole responsibility of the candidates themselves to make sure that they are eligible and fulfil all the conditions prescribed for admission. Before filling-up the verification slip at the time of verification of documents/ counselling/ allotment of seats, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions as laid down in the respective Admission Brochure for the session 2020-21. If it is found at any stage during the entire period of the programme that the candidate does not fulfil the requisite eligibility conditions, his/her admission will be cancelled and also disciplinary action will be initiated against his/ her and entire fee will also be forfeited.